Dimitris Constantinou was born in Alexandria in 1924. He studied artistic metalwork at the Italian Technical School Don Bosco.
His work is in the collections of the Greek National Gallery, the Greek Ministry of Culture, the University of Thessaloniki, the National Bank of Greece, the State Collection of Contemporary Cypriot Art, the Central Bank of Cyprus, The Archbishop Makarios Foundation, and many private collections in Greece and abroad.
|2007||Gallery Gloria, Nicosia, Cyprus|
|1996||Argo Gallery, Nicosia, Cyprus|
|1993||Epipeda Art Hall, Athens, Greece|
|1988||Gallery Gloria, Nicosia, Cyprus|
|1985||Gallery Gloria, Nicosia, Cyprus|
|1983||Athenaeum Art Gallery, Athens, Greece|
|1983||Ora Cultural Centre, Athens, Greece|
|1977||Art Theater, London, UK|
|1976||Kochlias Gallery, Thessaloniki, Greece|
|1973||Desmos Art Gallery, Athens, Greece|
He participated in many group exhibitions internationally, most notably he represented Cyprus at the 8th Alexandria Biennale in 1970 where he was awarded the second price for sculpture.